We respond to the challenges of today’s market with a young and active entrepreneurial vision.
We especially focus on customer service, as we consider it to be an essential element of any business. We offer outstanding consulting services, especially with a view to streamlining the purchase of raw materials, which translates into saving time, money and warehousing space.
- & S. METALLTRADE is a key partner when it comes to a providing comprehensive and innovative service and our Company offers customers high-tech products, extensive know-how and helps cut down on costs.
We are a trusted and skilled partner for the supply of:
Bronze alloys in accordance with standard EN 1982
- Bronze round and flat bars in continuous casting.
- Bronze shells and centrifuged moulds with a diameter of up to 1350 mm.
- Precision machining and special design finishes with a diameter ranging from 20 to 1350 mm.
Brass alloys OT 63, OT 67, OT 58 (CW614N; CW617N; CW602N)
- Brass wires and plates
- Drawn and extruded brass bars: round, hexagonal, square.
Copper wires and plates
- Copper wires and plates for constructionDHP
- Copper wires and plates for general use ETP
Austenitic, Martensitic stainless steel
- Stainless steel sheets Aisi 304 – 304L – 316L – 316 Ti 321 – 309 – 310 – 430
- Steel wires and strips
- Elongated steel products: solid round, bored and flat bars
Non-alloyed steels for structural applications
- Iron coil sheets
- Iron coils
Pre-coated and galvanised flattened laminates
- Pre-coated coils, wires and sheets – EN 10169-1
- Coils, wires and sheets EN 10142: for cold forming and moulding
- Coils, sheets and sheets EN 10147: for structural applications